皇冠博彩 *** (www.hg108.vip)_No letter from Mohamaddin on leaving Bersatu, says Hamzah

时间:1个月前   阅读:25   评论:1

皇冠博彩 *** www.hg108.vip)是一个开放皇冠即时比分、代理最新登录线路、会员最新登录线路、皇冠代理APP下载、皇冠会员APP下载、皇冠线路APP下载、皇冠电脑版下载、皇冠手机版下载的皇冠新现金网平台。皇冠博彩 *** 上登录线路最新、新2皇冠网址更新最快,皇冠博彩 *** 开放皇冠会员注册、皇冠代理开户等业务。

,Bersatu secretary-general Hamzah Zainudin says Mohamaddin Ketapi sent him a message earlier this morning to discuss the matter of his resignation. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, June 28, 2022.

BERSATU secretary-general, Hamzah Zainudin, said that he has yet to receive a letter from Lahad Datu Member of Parliament (MP), Mohamaddin Ketapi, regarding his announcement to quit the party.

“I have not received any letter from him (Mohamaddin). He announced it. I think sometimes people have all sort of feelings,” he said, commenting on Mohamaddin’s announcement today that he has quit Bersatu, less than a year after he joined the party after exiting Warisan last year.

Mohamaddin was reported to have said that he decided to quit because he was not given the role and trust to strengthen the party, especially at the grassroots level in the Lahad Datu parliamentary constituency and Segama state constituency, after more than six months with Bersatu.

Hamzah, who is also Home Minister, said this to the media after the appreciation ceremony of the Covid-19 Movement Control Order (MCO) SOP Enforcement and Compliance Coordinating Committee, which was set up on June 25 last year to mobilise Op Patuh to enforce the MCO.

According to Hamzah, Mohamaddin, who is also the Segama assemblyman, had sent him a message earlier this morning to discuss the matter.

“He sent me a message this morning. I will talk to him because he said he wanted to talk to me,” he said.

On October 30 last year, Mohamaddin announced that he was leaving Warisan, before joining Bersatu on November 26 last year. – Bernama, June 28, 2022.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

上一篇:新2手机网址(www.zq38.vip)_From great resignation to great rethink

下一篇:usdt官网(www.trc20.vip):Suzuki confirm early MotoGP departure

网友评论

  • 2022-07-16 00:01:39

      2022年6月30日0-24时,江西省无新增境外输入确诊病例报告。从2020年1月至2022年6月30日24时,全省累计报告境外输入确诊病例21例,累计出院病例15例。截至2022年6月30日24时,全省现有境外输入确诊病例6例,境外输入无症状感染者1例,均在定点医疗机构接受隔离治疗。手动助力