Telegram群组:Tengku Zafrul: Only 2.5% of federal govt debt is foreign-denominated
Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz.Telegram群组（www.tg888.vip）是一个Telegram群组分享平台，飞机群组内容包括Telegram群组索引、Telegram群组导航、新加坡Telegram群组、Telegram中文群组、Telegram群组（其他）、Telegram 美国 群组、Telegram群组爬虫、电报群 科学上网、小飞机 怎么 加 群、tg群等内容，为广大电报用户提供各种电报群组/电报频道/电报机器人导航服务。
KUALA LUMPUR: The claim that Malaysia owes a lot of money to Indonesia is not true as only 2.5 per cent of federal government debts are foreign-denominated, said Finance Minister Datuk Seri Tengku Zafrul Abdul Aziz.
The foreign loans are from various institutions and investors from around the world, among them the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore.
"So the 2.5 percent of foreign loans cannot all be from Indonesia, it’s not logical. And the remaining 97.5 per cent of the national debt are domestic loans,” he said in a video that was uploaded on Twitter today.
Tengku Zafrul explained that government borrowings are different from the loans made by individuals.
"One of the ways governments borrow money is through a bond issuance whereby investors will make bids for the rate of return or yield, as well as the amount wanted.
"Investors who bid the lowest rate of return but with the highest loan amount will be selected,” he said, adding that it is rare for a country to make a direct loan from another country.,
“Malaysia banyak hutang dengan Indonesia?’
Tidak betul... 95.7% hutang negara adalah domestik, hanya 2.5% sahaja pinjaman luar negara.
Here’s my explanation on the bogus claim